Nutraceuticals, vitamins, and supplements
Picture your local health food or sports nutrition store. The shelves are packed with bright colours and eye-popping text and images, all fighting for buyer attention. How do you compete?
Digital label and package printing gives you an edge in a world of high-impact graphics and high SKU variety with lower volumes. Our labels and flexible packaging solutions are ideal for:
- Health care packaging
- Protein bars and energy balls
- Small servings of protein powder
- Single-serve powders (great for taking along to the gym)
- Single-serve samples that allows you to introduce your product to athletes in race and event swag bags
- Labels for supplement bottles
- Nutritional food bar wraps
- Sports drink labels
Digital printing is ideal for the bright, graphics-heavy product packaging that dominates this industry. Grab attention and build your brand with labels and flexible pouch, single-serve, sample pack, and sports drink label options designed to appeal to the gym and athletics crowd. Make your offerings even more eye=-popping with embellishments like:
- Metallic hot and cold foil stamping
- Holographic foil stamping
- Specialty foils including carbon fibre, transparent holo foil, and cast and cure holographic effects
- Highly pigmented fluorescent and metallic inks
- Digital versioning and numbering
This premium market is all about how the product looks on-shelf. Too slick, and your key demographic won’t buy it. If it’s too “homemade” looking, on the other hand, it won’t appeal to a more general grocery audience, and you’ll be limiting your sales.
Differentiate your product with packaging and health food nutrition labels that appeal directly to your target audience. Printing options include eco-friendly materials with 30% to 100% post-consumer recycled content, as well as the full gamut of decorative embellishment effects in our portfolio:
- Metallic Hot Foil and Cold foil stamping
- Holographic Foil Stamping
- Carbon fibre
- Transparent holo foil
- Cast and Cure
Ready to get started?
Whether you’re looking for pricing info, checking in on an order or searching for a new packaging partner, we will respond to every call or email right away – we’re always interested in talking to you!