Ever switched from your go-to brand because a beautifully designed bottle caught your eye? You’re not alone. Labels are a big part of what gets your bottle off the shelf and into the shopping cart.
Quality spirits call for quality labels. Options that communicate the craft and skill that has gone into creating your product include:
- Premium label papers and finishes
- Digital printing with personalization options so you can display a different image on every bottle Foil stamping
- Screen-printed high build texture effects
- Enhancements like raised textures, high-opacity highly pigmented inks, glitter, and matte or glossy varnishes
- Clear films for the no-label look
- Aquashield, to ensure your paper labels can withstand hours in an ice bucket without degrading
- Wash-away adhesives for recyclables
- Unique, intricate die shapes and sizes for a custom, creative, or novelty look
- Elasti-Tag hang tags for additional or seasonal messaging
How do you plan to #owntheshelf in 2022?
After nearly two years of COVID-related disruptions, delays, restrictions, and supply chain issues, 2022 holds a lot of promise for brands—but it won’t be easy to stand out. Competition remains...
Deck the bottles: Festive inspiration for your holiday campaigns
We know, we know. The Thanksgiving turkeys haven’t even given way to Hallowe’en’s ghosts and goblins yet but already it’s time for holiday talk. The end of the year is as busy in the labelling world...
Online retailing: How to #owntheshelf, even if it’s digital
A lot of thought goes into the decisions that will entice your customers to stop, look, and reach for your products, and we go to great lengths to make sure that they’ll like what they find. If you’re wondering about how to #owntheshelf, even if it’s digital, read on.
Ready-to-Drink Cocktails: An Opportunity to Elevate Your Brand
Gone are the days of overly sugary, bottom-shelf ready-to-drink (RTD) cocktails, and we’ll raise a glass to that. Way back, these drinks offered convenience (and a load of preservatives) but not...
Label talk: Nerding out on labels with the Lorpon team
We get it—most folks aren’t nearly as dorky as us when it comes to labels and printing. How could they be? Who else but a bunch of label-lovers would wax poetic on their adhesives, their...
Science and environmentalism meet artisanship If you were to drive through the scenic mill town of Almonte on the Mississippi River near Ottawa, Ontario, you’d see all the usual markers of a...
Ready to get started?
Whether you’re looking for pricing info, checking in on an order or searching for a new packaging partner, we will respond to every call or email right away – we’re always interested in talking to you!